Do you have a natural interest in business and finance? Are you looking to be stretched?
Would you like to live and work in London, one of the largest financial centres in the world?
At Hereford Capital, we offer different positions depending on your qualifications and ambitions.
Whether you are studying at university, have graduated or are pursuing an MBA, Hereford offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals eager to kick-start or accelerate a career in the private equity industry.
Each employee at our firm receives an individually tailored learning plan during their first month on the job. This tracks their progress against set goals and supports continuous learning throughout their time with us.
Accepted candidates choose a career focus within the areas of:
Financial Analysis (6-24 month assignments)
Supplier Negotiations (6-24 month assignments)
Regulatory Compliance (6-24 month assignments)
Project Management and Team Leadership training (Associate and Manager roles only)
What is your ambition?
- 6-36 months commitment
- Part- or full time role, following or alongside BSc/MSc/LLB/LLM studies
- Accelerated training programme
- Real world experience and responsibilities from day one
- Targeted application support (optional) for admission and funding to top MBA programmes
- Early leadership responsibility
- Part- or full-time role, following or alongside MBA studies
Paid-for Project Management education
Origination, fundraising and portfolio improvement responsibilities
Direct exposure to senior management team recruited from Goldman Sachs, Bain & Co, Virgin and leading business schools (INSEAD, LBS, Columbia, HBS, Wharton)